26 abr 2014

Biography

My last name is Zambrano, And everybody call me Camilo. I was born in 1991 in Santiago, Chile. I went to the primary school in 1996, and I learned to read and write at the age of six. After that, my life was completely full of letters. During the rest of primary, I used to be the “nerd”, because that reason. But I really don´t worry about that, because the Write Word is my Head and Soul.
In high school, I learned to speak freely. I start working with some friends in a magazine, called “Oda a la Jirafa”. We used to write publications, and then we gave the copies. In that state of things, I could really share my feelings with others, and compare different works and readings.
Also, I learned with my comrades to speak a few words in English, because we used to watch movies, play games, and listen to the music, in that language. A very good teacher shown us a different way of proceeding about that, because we stop thinking the class like an obligation, and we start to use the language like a tool.
When I finish High School, I went to Argentina, to continue my studies. Books, books, and books. Love it. Of course my career was –in original words- Licenciatura en Letras. But sometimes the luck gave us a bad face, and sadness took the control of my will. I came back just after one year. But love was waiting for me.

Now, I am studding Licenciatura en Artes Plasticas, and I am a painter. I love my career, but when I finish, y would like to travel around the world. 

6 comentarios: